Wednesday, March 9, 2011

THE "FARRAH" FEATHER

This is a TOTALLY RANDOM post about... of all things, my hair. Two weeks ago, I got a new haircut. I thought I would try something a little Different, and up until today, I really was Hating it. I don't know what I altered in my hair styling routine, but today, I Love my hair.

I accomplished this Amazing "Farrah" feather (which I'm SURE, I won't be able to duplicate). This picture really doesn't do it justice. I couldn't turn my head enough (and still take the picture) to really show it off.

And what about those earrings? They're Vintage - my Mom's - circa 60's / 70's. Not sure how I came to own them... probably just took them from her jewelry box. She'll probably see this post and think... "I was wondering whatever happened to those".

Like I said... Totally Random

1 comment:

ashley @ little miss momma said...

First off, random posts are the BEST.
And Second, your hair looks fabulous! I have always dreamed of having Farrah's hair--seriously! You are rockin the do and those earrings!

Related Posts with Thumbnails