Wednesday, March 9, 2011

UNSOLICITED HELP

I have a big custom order that I'm working on for my Etsy shop, so I have a lot of sewing to do. In order to do it without staying up to all hours of the night, I've had to bring my sewing machine downstairs and work during the day.

Could be a big mistake!?! It seems I have acquired some unsolicited help.
Yup, he climbed right up on the table.
Making sure it's threaded correctly...

Of course, big brother couldn't be left out... so more help ensued.

At least its "Cute" Unsolicited Help.

These pics were taken with an old Point and Shoot I have. It was the closest camera. Sorry for the poor quality.

1 comment:

ashley @ little miss momma said...

This is hilarious! How cute are they!!!! totally remind me of my "energetic" little guy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails