Tuesday, January 10, 2012

SOMETHING NEW...

This blog, if you noticed, has changed a little. The reason being you ask... well, I also want to share with my followers my new passion - Portrait Photography. I've posted about it here and there over the last year, but in 2012, I am really going to make a go of it.

So please be sure to visit the tMoOT Photography page to see my first session of the year. It actually happened on New Year's Day.

And Thank You for following me.

Stay tuned for a wreath I made for our New Front Door.

Update 2.17.12... if you've noticed still further, the blog has changed... again. I wanted to share my new adventures in photography here, but the page just wasn't working like I wanted it to. Soooo... I started another blog - tMoOTPhotography.com. Please be sure to visit and see what I've been up to.

1 comment:

Jaimee @ Havenwood House of Boys said...

That's exciting! Best wishes to you as you leap after your new passion! Your first portrait session looks great : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails