Tuesday, November 26, 2013

BIRTHDAY YUMMINESS...

My little Porkchop turned 4 back in May.  For his Birthday this year, he got to enjoy two different yummy things.  

First, were these Adorable Lego Brownies.  Inspiration found here.  I made these for him to take to school for his classmates.


Then for our little family celebration, I made a Frozen Ice Cream Cake.  You want to know the really sad thing... it's now the end of November - I made this back in the middle of May, and I have no recollection of how I did it.  So, base on the next picture, I'm going to wing the instructions...  Honestly, I don't really think it can be messed up.  To start, here are the ingredients - simple enough.

In the bottom of a casserole dish, add a layer of ice cream sandwiches - then cover with Magic Shell.  Then add a layer of Cool Whip and a layer of crushed Oreos.  Then repeat - ice cream sandwiches, Magic Shell - but then switch and do the Oreo layer with the last layer being the Cool Whip.  

Then Freeze and Enjoy!!


My little guy did...




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails